Monday, May 27, 2013

For Your Exploration

As you all know I do the blog and blog talk radio show called For Your Sexformation. So it dawned on me I have all these sex toys that I like to use. By myself and sometimes even with partners. So why not do some reviews and let you know my personal opinion on them. Even give you a guy's point of view in use if I can. 

So each week I will take on the daunting task of using these toys and writing a review on them. In each review you will get my impression of the toy, size, color choice if applicable, the material it is made out of, use or what it is for, Pros and Cons, Volume if applicable, strength if applicable, price, batteries if applicable and a bottom line rating or recommendation. I will have a 5 star rating and as with my blog delightful GIFs explaining my delight or disgust with the product. 

So now you understand the name of the blog and why it is here. My first review will be for the Spellbound Double Jack by Cal Exotics.

No comments:

Post a Comment